The Agile Economy – Why Some Companies Are Not Fit to Survive – MGR Unplugged Podcast
Join Manuel and David as they cover the latest eComm and business news, including a Quibi (not so good) update, Facebook’s new hurdles, movie theaters survival moves and more!
Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
In this episode:
- Quibi not doing so well now… We predicted that!
- Starbucks asking landlords for rent concessions over the next 12 months after losing almost $1B in sales during the pandemic, and why that’s a good move for them.
- Facebook paying media companies ad revenue share? Australia thinks is fair… we don’t.
- Movie theaters boycotting Universal Pictures. Good luck with that!
- Uncertainty about summer and overall reopening of businesses. Nobody knows what they can or cannot do.
- Stock Market starting to react to the crisis. Will we revisit March’s bottom?
- Sports coming back? UFC did last week. NASCAR and Golf are next. Basketball? NFL? MLB? Auto Racing?
- California Colleges to go online for the opening semester. Teaser for next week.
- Strange rules for LA County businesses and beaches
- Should we send a bill to China and deduct stimulus money from our debt?. We didn’t get to this but good food for thought.
What do you think? Take a listen and let us know your thoughts.
Check our other stuff out too:
This episode is brought to you by MGR Agency. Scaling marketing for leading digital brands.
If you liked this episode, please share it with your friends. If you REALLY liked it, please leave us a positive review on your favorite podcast platform. Thank you for watching or listening!