Black Friday – Cyber Monday and the Weeks Ahead – Who Got it Right? – MGR Unplugged Podcast
What have we learned from this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping season? Join Manuel Gil del Real and David Gil as they dissect the numbers, who got it right and who got it wrong, and what to expect for the rest of the Holiday Season in the eCommerce world. Some of the topics that we discuss…
Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
- Amazon’s Cyber Monday breaks single day sales record for the company – CNN BUSINESS
- Walmart and Target were big Black Friday winners, heavily combining digital into their retail strategies – CNBC
- Apple Pay Has Passed PayPal in eCommerce Checkout Volume, So if You’re Not Using it, You’re Missing Out
- Best Techniques to Drive External Traffic to your Amazon Listings – MGR Blog
- Amazon’s New Attribution Program for Off Amazon Campaigns, We’ve Heard About it But Haven’t Seen it Yet…
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday are Over, But There are Still Many Opportunities to Cash in This Holiday Season
This podcast is brought to you by: MGR Agency Scaling marketing for leading digital brands.
If you liked this episode, please share it with your friends. If you REALLY liked it, please leave us a positive review on your favorite podcast platform. Thank you for watching or listening!